Tuesday, 16 June 2020
Nomad PDU (Power Distribution Unit) By Renewable Biz - Designed and Manufactured for our National Network of Retail Partners in the 4wd/Camping/Caravan and Fishing Industries.
Inquiries and Technical Info
Whatever you need on any camping or extended stay can be run from your Nomad, with a Max of 20amp at any time, you can run a large fridge/freezer an power up your c-pap machine, Cryo, Small 12 volt oven, Charge your cordless power tools, run your TV and satellite, and much much more.
If you are considering a Nomad PDU, please watch the podcasts below, it will give you a great insight into the applications and accessories you can run from the unit, we will touch on charging and the use of inverters, and much much more..
If you have any further queries please email us at email@example.com
- Massive 10amp draw available from "each' of the outputs. (20amp from the Anderson output).
- Maximum Output at any time from entire unit 20amp with 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge Minimum)
- 2X Ciga Sockets, 1 X Engel, 1 X andersons, Dual USB outputs, 2 x 2.1mm light jack outputs.
- Powered by Lithium NMC, arguably as stable if not more stable than lead acid.
- Charge Unit by Regulated up to 25amp and unregulated 10amp
- Optional AC/DC charger or trickle charge from car.
- Optional DCDC 10amp Lithium in car charger.
- Dual Screens for ease of operation, how much voltage and how much power accessories are using.
- MPPT and BMS inside protect the unit.
- Dead short and reverse polarity protection.
Common errors the user makes is faulty wiring on accessories and overcharging, how do you reset the unit in both instances.
Please do not assume the unit will accept higher charge rates in the regulated or unregulated inputs.
Now lets Take a look at some of the Most common Questions and Answers that we have received for new and existing Nomad Users. Most common Q & A Parts 1 through 4.